Sunday, January 2, 2011

a blast from the past

I managed to get in touch with one of Storys' old owners, named Marilyn. She had Story for 6 years before sellings her and was in shock to hear of the condition of Storys' poor feet.

Marilyn came today with her husband Doug to visit Story, they were absolutely one of the nicest, most generous couples I have ever met. Story was happy to have some grooming time with her other mom, and was definitely pleased with the beautiful stable blanket she brought out for her! Along with the blanket, Marilyn brought her carrots, a new halter, and a wonderful pair of wraps that will help her feel great!


I am so thankful for Marilyn and Doug coming from Ottawa to see Story, and for all the things they brought for her!


Savannah

Story with her "other" family!

new blanket and BOT wraps!
new halter from Marilyn!

2 comments:

  1. It was so unexpected, and incredible! I wasn't even expecting a reply to the email I sent! For them to come out the day after I contacted them tells me just how much Story was cared for in her past.

    ReplyDelete